The Lives and Adventures of the McCune Dickerson Family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aquarium, Aquarium....

Climbing as usual. Aurora loves all the fake rocks and piers in the BC Coast section.

Aurora and Greta, in the discoteque-style kids area. They've got these incredible clear archways that are tanks with starfish and crabs, etc. If I was a kid winning the "make a wish" program, I would want a room designed and maintained by the aqaurium folks. In fact, I'd be psyched to have one as a grown up.

Zoe, Shelby and Aurora in front of one of the amazing jellyfish tanks. Several of the varieties they have at the Aquarium remind me of Japanese ink drawings, these included. I really need to get back to the Aquarium when Aurora is either asleep in the stroller or with someone else so I can just stop and gawk at all the amazing sights and read all the information they have posted about the animals-without having to dash off after a toddler.

No comments: